Saturday, February 12, 2011

LOVE: A Valentine Printable

Here's Valentine's printable for you. 
 It has 1 Corinthians 13 (the love chapter)
in the background and the word  LOVE in 
bold red letters. It's a 5X7 size, but 
you can increase or reduce the size to fit
 into for your desired frame.
Just right click to save and print. 
I reduced the size to 75% to fit into
 my white 4X6 frame.
I can change printables easily for any holiday.
I put it on the sofa table with the cloches.
 A Valentine vingette.


Love,
Rita

I found this printable on
Kristin's blog Yellow Bliss Road

Links: BNOTP, A Stroll Thru Life

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I just saved it to print. It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your metamorphosis is absolutely fabulous. I LOVE IT! I so hope that you enjoy every bit of it.

    Have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sign is a beautiful addition to your lovely Valentine vignette.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how beautiful. And I love the printable. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's so cute! And versatile to boot!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and creative. It looks fabulous. I love your vignette with all the cloches. They look fabulous. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita,
    Your TT is so sweet.
    I love the printable! Thank you so much! :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. For some reason, I find something new everyday on your posts, even though I've read the blogs before. How did I miss this? I love checking your blogs nearly everyday, because there's something I can use in my life, and there's so much detail that I'll find something else. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete