Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tea and Chien In Paris

My new painting is an original from 
I have loved her whimsical painting style.
   This one, with tea and a cute little puppy
 (chien) by a window with an Eiffel Tower
 view, was meant to be mine. 
I ordered it from her Etsy shop.
 It was on sale too.
Loved it right down to the blue and white
 tea cup. The sweet puppy reminded me of 
my little Lucy.
 I have it on an easel on the family room
 sofa table. On top of the picket fence runner.
 I've added: a blue/white tea cup as in the
 painting, a mosaic pot with an orchid under a
 cloche, a pothos in a blue/white pot, and two
white-painted candlesticks with blue candles.
 The vintage Chinese tea basket was
 described in my previous post HERE

Cheers!

9 comments:

  1. It looks great! Isn't Fifi the best? She's so incredibly talented in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty painting, and Ilove where you put it. Of course I love seeing all of your blue and white pieces too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little painting! It's is so cute and love how you accented it with the cup and plants! Thanks for sharing; I have to check out Fifi's site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Fifi's work is just stunning. What a wonderful piece and you have displayed it so well. That would make me smile everytime I passed it. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That painting is so you. Now I am going over to see Fifi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How charming! And I agree, it was meant to be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to invite you to the Friday Flash Blog Party, the best linky in town! I hope you'll join us and link up. Who knows. You may just get highlighted!

    The party goes on through Monday.

    Jennifer @ The Jenny Evolution
    www.thejennyevolution.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fifi's painting is very good. I like how you decorated your table in the den.
    Have a terrific week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete