Wednesday, November 6, 2013

It's All About The Turkey!

In November it's ~ just add turkeys!
 Turkey dishes. 
I love getting them out each November.
 I'm Using orange leaf embossed chargers
and orange table runner and placemats that
I used in October. It's an easy change after
 packing away my Halloween decor because
the fall colors will work for 3 months. 
 I then changed the chargers to the brown
ones with the acorn and pine cone design
with matching napkin rings. They have a
 leather-look. The chargers are from Walmart. 
These chargers bring out the brown colors 
in the dishes. I like using more browns and
naturals for the November color scheme.
 The tea set ready for almost daily use.
I always brew tea in a pot. 
 A platter displayed on a plate stand is
 also used almost daily.
I love the pumpkin pie topped with
 whipped cream dish soap dispenser.
Lucy's set-up. She has turkey bowls
too. Turkey towels and pot holder
are on the towel bar this month.
 So, what's George thankful for?
(my Turkey On A Shelf)
Waffles! Me too!
Get the recipe for these perfect 
fall waffles by clicking on

Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, your china is beautiful! And, how fun to have matching bowls for Lucy! Love your table - everything is lovely.
    His blessings,
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many cute turkey things! Dog bowls, really?! So fun!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what lovely Thanksgiving dishes you have. Very nice!
    Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turkey is so cute and I love those dishes! I'd love it if you shared it on our link party. http://thecraftiestallie.blogspot.com/2013/11/its-that-time-again-friday-follow-along.html?showComment=1383938908116#c5339902121145873993

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, The turkey is adorable and your table is so pretty...love your dishes! Thanks for linking to the Open House party.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete