Wednesday, March 19, 2014

DIY Cleaning Wipes

I also make my own cleaning wipes with my
 Lay a roll of Bounty on its side and cut it in
half. Put it into a 2 QT container with a lid.
 Pour about 1 to 1-1/2 cups of cleaning
formula over the paper towels.
Remove the cardboard center core and 
pull the towels from the center. 
Keep one in the kitchen, bathroom 
or anywhere you need a quick clean up.
This is the same method I use for my
DIY Personal Bath Wipes. Use the other
 half of the paper towel roll for those.
Get that formula HERE
(click on the blue words for a links)
Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. These cloths are great! I go through these like nobody's business. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first started using these everyone laughed at me for being a germaphobe; then when we were out and someone got there hands dirty they wanted one. Now my friends have them in the car, bathroom, and kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have promised myself in the past that I would give this a try. Maybe you've inspired to finally get around to it! You've inspired me to try so many things before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That’s a very nice DIY cleaning product invention. I guess being a clean freak can bring out your so much talent in us. Hahaha! Anyway, thanks for sharing that with us, Rita May! I can't wait to try that out. All the best to you!

    Bob Wolfe @ The Maids Triad

    ReplyDelete