Sunday, March 9, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Wreath

It only took 5 minutes to add a little
L-U-C-K-Y banner 
to the wreath on my front door. I'm using
this basic wreath for March. It's an old
 grapevine wreath with a garland of white silk
 roses attached. Now it has a new look for
St. Patrick's Day.
I wanted small letters so I just copied the
 page and printed out all the letters. 
I tied on a string and hung the letters using 
clothespins. I can use this bunting idea for 
a few more wreath changes for Spring.

 Just copy the image to a blank email
 (or Word document) and print out
 all the letters on one page.
I found this easy St. Patrick's printable
You can download her's or do what I did. 
Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the idea! I have a similar floral wreath for spring and hadn't thought of making a garland for the individual special days during this time. Great idea!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute idea! I like the clothespins holding the letters- I guess you could get a lot of mileage out of this idea for more holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and versatile! And so very fresh looking as we welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter does a lot of printables!! You always inspire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Rita May, and I too love the clothespins. Thanks so much for sharing at Amaze Me Monday...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete