Sunday, September 27, 2015

The View From My Backyard

My favorite time of day is sunset!
 We get spectacular sunsets most evenings 
this time of year.
I make it a ritual to go outside each evening
with my glass of wine and my iphone. 
It's a different show each night. We live on
a small lake in a community west of
Ft. Lauderdale, so we're lucky to 
have our yard face west over the lake.
 Of course we are also in the rainy season. 
Each afternoon it usually rains for about an
hour. That's what keeps everything lush and
 green and it's also the secret to the amazing 
colors of the evening sunset.
My iphone pics do not do this show justice.
 Each evening is a different show. 
 A good place to sit at the end of the day.
 I have hundreds of pics. Love them all.
 I feel so blessed to have this right in my backyard.
They are truly breathtaking and the
gift at the end of the day. 

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Rita, I love those pictures! They are truly spectacular! I never tire of seeing the many beautiful colors of Mother Nature. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a glorious way to end a day! Spectacular. Thank you for sharing! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete